Receiving is great but giving is better. It truly is better to give than to receive. This week’s episode stemmed from a great morning that I recently had. Listen to the podcast episode here!
Giving, covers many areas and during this giving season. I am sharing some things that can be helpful when giving.
- Give God time! Spend time with God by talking to Him, praying or meditating. Also, give God time to answer your prayers. Don’t rush God by doing things yourself. Wait on the Lord.
- Give yourself a chance and give yourself time! Give yourself a break. Don’t compare or rush your life. You are doing just fine. Stay in your lane and follow your own course.
- Give time! Donate your time and energy to those who need it. You never know what your presence can do for someone.
- Give back! Whether that be your time, talents or your treasure, give back to those that are coming behind you or even those who came before you and/or your community. Just give back!
- Give cheerfully! When giving, do so with a cheerful spirit. Give genuinely. Don’t do anything because you are forced, do it because it feels good.
- Give to get! Don’t give to get from the same person you gave to, give to get your blessings from God.
- Give life to the words you speak! Speak with intentions. Speak positively to all you come in contact with. The tongue and words are powerful. Be careful with what comes out of your mouth.
- Give only what you can! Don’t go broke or in a deficit just to give. Give only what’s in your capacity.
Happy holidays! Happy giving! I love you all!